Monday, January 20, 2014

Marvel Select Ultimate Hulk Review







This figure must have just had a rerelease because I just picked him up at my local comic book store this week.  Overall I am really happy with him and it is nice to have a grey hulk represented on my shelf.

Pros:
Great sculpt – detailed and a good likeness
Good paint – on the rerelease anyway (I know there are some older figures that have a horrible dark grey paint app)
Good size – fits in well in either the Legends or Select scale

Cons
Articulation – It is serviceable and you can get him into several different poses but the lack of knee and elbow joints really hurts him.  Considering he was made back when Select was making figures that were closer to statues his articulation isn’t half bad. 

He feels a tad hollow compared to recent Marvel selects.  It doesn’t feel like he is going to break apart he just feels very light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment