Thursday, June 18, 2015

Marvel Select Hulkbuster Review


 Marvel Select's Hulkbuster is a great addition to their line.  He is detailed and painted well and has a really good articulation scheme for a big bulky figure including Ankle pivots.  He might be a little small compared with some Marvel Select Hulks.  Personally I think Hulkbuster should be a little smaller then Hulk (unlike the movie version) so I am happy with his size.  He also fits great into a Marvel Legends Iron Man display.  Great figure with alot of fun play value.  Now I need to see if I can make some articulated fingers for him...


From the Front.

From the back.

From the Top.

Size Comparison with Marvel Select Savage Hulk and Marvel Select Grey Hulk.  He is not as big as the Select Hulks but it still works for me.  I personally thought the movie version of Hulkbuster was too large.

Size Comparison with Marvel Select Falcon and Marvel Select Ultron. 

Size Comparison with Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch and Marvel Legends Mark 42 Iron Man.  I think he fits in perfectly with Marvel Legends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment